I decided to start this new titled blog, for as I get older, I see where I was born in a time so much like the real old days, without indoor plumbing and tv's and none of the high tech things we have today, and I was born in Era to be a true Hippie of the 60's, which we are the reason mostly for the great and numerous tech stuff we have and we Hippie's did save quantum physics and are now making it not only a reality, but the SciFi reality of our youth, a reality in our old age, I will also post many of my numerous writings and thoughts and teachings, that I post on FaceBook and Myspace and other blogs, so it can be seen how it trully is for us Hippie's of the 60's, from no indoor bathrooms, to high tech everything and yes greatest of all the Science that will bring about such awesome discoveries that it will bring about a major Paradigm Shift and challenge everything we ever thought we knew about everything, and about my subjects of great interest to me, with my American Indian People and Spiritual teachings and journeys I have traveled in the unique times I was born into and the even more unique times, I now live my old age in.......................
So I hope many take this journey with me and share their thoughts on this or about this, if they have also have come from outhouses to the outer limits of technology and Quantum Science
thank u Betty Sullivan RoundHead
So I hope many take this journey with me and share their thoughts on this or about this, if they have also have come from outhouses to the outer limits of technology and Quantum Science
thank u Betty Sullivan RoundHead
No comments:
Post a Comment