My reason for starting Civil Rights Watchdog, Name and Shame Them
This blog is dedicated to all the Trayvon Martins and Vets with PTSD and the
minorities and poor who are getting their civil rights taken or abused, police
brutality, judicial misconduct, racial injustice and corrupt city, state Public
officials, unconstitutional ordinances and unconstitutional rogue cops that
enforse them. This started because when I moved to this backward rascist,
unjust, unconstitutional police city Swainsboro Georgia, it was so bad in the
laws they pass and the way they treat Vet’s as me with PTSD and minorities and
judicial and public official abuse and misconduct, it was so bad I had to start
this page, Because as is with most all groups of Citizens listed above, I was
not rich enough to sue to get justice and now must live as a prisoner in my own
house, as a result of the unconstitutional city ordinances, public officials,
jail and rogue cops that abuse and misuse their power here and they did this to
me a 61 year old female Vet, with severe PTSD and two deadly diseases, both
which can cause me to go medically psychotic and die when stressed, and cops
here acting on unconstitutional laws, almost killed me on July 3rd and 6th of
2013, just because I raised my voice and cussed at a officer, who provoked me
into a PTSD and psychotic state. Then on 6th again they where going to arrest me
for disorderly conduct for exercising my freedoms I fought for, that cop was so
agressive he sent me into a total mental, emotional and physical meltdown, if I
had not ran to my part of house and called VA hotline, they would have taken me
to thier jail, where I would have died because of this rare disease, as I am
homebound, because this disease makes it where I cannot breathe, wear, eat or
drink anything with chemicals, pesticides, perservatives or additives, so if I
had not had the foresight to call Va hotline, the rogue cops here, would have
taken me to jail that is filthy and it would have killed me, all because I
exercised my freedoms of speech and expression, they did this the same night to
a Black Vet for the second time, last year they arrested and tazed him for same
thing, I tried to talk to Chief of Police Randy Allison and to Mayor Schwabe of
Swainsboro Police department, but they used the excuse that their officers where
acting under unconstitutional ordinances and therefore where only doing their
job. Then I wrote to Mayor Schwabe, he did nothing, but defend his officers, So
in order to maybe find a way to change this town, keep them from provoking any
Vet here into a PTSD state and then arresting them and taking their civil
liberties they fought for, and to keep them from rascial injustice towards
minorities, mentally ill and poor, until I find a way to make them change and
take them to task for what they did to me and so many others here, I decided to
use the maybe only freedom we have left, the internet, so that all who are being
treated like this, and all Vet’s who have PTSD and are being provoked into a
PTSD state by unconstitutional ordinances or laws and rogue cops who enforse
them, and for the mentally ill and poor being racked up for the least of
things, with no recourse because of a lack of money, and racial discrimination
at least here, we can call these Unconstitutional Police Cities and Rogue
abusing cops and freedom rights taking public officials to task, by Naming and
Shaming them on internet, so that when someone else decides to come to these
kind of backwards, unconstitutional, rascist, unjust, rogue cop cities, they may
be able to read about them first, when we all come to my page here and Name and
Shame the towns, the public officials, the unconstitutional laws and rogue cops,
maybe then, they will feel our pain and see the shame and realize that no one,
not them or their money or connections or postitons of power, allow them to
operate above the Constitution of America, that all Soldiers fight for, for in
truth, Swiansboro Georgia and Kite Georgia by the unconstitutional and unjust
way, they treat Vets, who pay the ultimate price in death or physical loss or
mentally damaged, this town and all like it, mock the blood of every Soldier
that has ever fought and died for this United States Constitution, that their
own ancestors put into place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My wish for this page is that many
many will report abuse of power, rogue cops, filthy agressive ran jails and
unconstitutional laws, so that maybe if enough of us do this, we can Name and
Shame them and Stop them, thank you Betty Sullivan RoundHead
No comments:
Post a Comment