Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Everytime I think Hellhole Vet abusing Swainsboro Georgia can't get worse, assrats like City Commisionor Al Lawson prove me wrong


Well Hellhole Unconstitutional Vet hating Swainsboro Georgia, when I think they can't get worse, they just keep proving me wrong, They don't give a dam about Vet's here, as they taze and arrest them for disorderly conduct, just for acting in a State of PTSD, they go through service to their country, so they have two unconstitutional laws, one that makes it illegal to do things their Christian Bible says is wrong and by doing so they Discrminate against me as a Native American Cheorkee, because the things they outlawed are and have been part of our NDN traditions long before they came her, and a law that says no profanity, abusive language or obscene gestures, so this take everyone's freedom of speech away and the one they use to rack Veterans up, who are just acting like this in the PTSD state, so I have been fighting to get these unconstitutional laws taken away, I filed DOJ Dicrimination and Civil Rights compaint against the City, after I asked Mayor Schwabe to not dishonor Vets and remove it, but he would not, so I was then going to go before City Council because they are ones who put it in, well I am from Florida and here in rascist, Vet hating, Swainsboro Georgia, you have to call and talk to City Commisioner and tell him what you want to talk about and get permission, so I called assrat, Al Lawson City Commisioner and told him I wanted to speak to council about the two unconstitutional laws, one that discriminates against me as a Native American by making it illegal to do what is our Constititional Freedom of Religion an under the American Indian Religious Act of 1978, and for the one taking everyone's freedom of speech away, I had already sent Mayor Schwabe 30 supreme court rulings on freedom of speech, to show how broad that right is, but he didn't care, I have sent them the American Indian Act and the Religious rulings that Wicca is a religion,  Assrat Al Lawson, make it clear he doesn't give a dam about the United States Constitution or the Bill of rights, so I informed him that their own Georgia Constitution says the same thing on these rights, but instead of giving me time to speech, he decided to be a incompetent, unprofessional ass and instead put me down, mock me by saying My dad served in World War 2 and he didn't fight for the right for you to cuss, " this I just chalked up to the fact that they are so dam backwards and stupid here, that he missed the whole dam point, that is was not the right to cuss I was going after but the right of speech,"  because you and cops are using this unconstitutional law to taze and rack up and arrest Vet's who are cussing because they are in a mental state they can't help and got so his sorry ass could arrest Vet for the very rights they fight and die for, so he put me down, then he said I bet you like Obama's health care law, I said I don't know what that has to do with me speaking at council, but I answered and said, that is President Obama and I am fine with his healthcare, and I go futher, I believe that since this is the richest country in the world, because your ancestors killed 80 million American Indians and stole our land, then your ancestors where to dam lazy to work the land they stole so they stole africans from their land to work the land they stole and now that they are no longer slaves, you don't want to give them or the poor that the rich make their money off a dam thing, So I told him I go futher than  President Obama, I believe that every human being born should have the right to health care, food, sheltor and a free college education if they graduate, that is only way to stop the recycling of assholes like him, but noooooooooooooo they don't want to educate us American Indians or Mexicans or Blacks, for then their abused power here in Swainsboro Georgia that they run like their Modern Plantation, and all except the founding families, those in power and the wealthy control everyone here like their new slaves and make unconstitutional laws and make them live by them, then they have only one public defender that has everyone cop to any charges, so this is their new way of taking minorities and what they consider poor white trash voting rights away or food stamps if it is a drug charge, so no good due process or good legal representation, the people just plead out then get forever in their probation system and they milk them dry over and over and over, so I said, I believe in more social programs than President Obama and he smirked when I said, yes I am a Hippie from the 60's and a liberal social democrat, so he made a off the cuff remark about me being a socialist and I was going to downgrade myself by arquing with the idiot Al Lawson, so to hell with do nothing, Vet hating, closest rascist Al Lawson and  Mayor and the City Council of Swiansboro Georgia and to Governor Deal, who I wrote to many times abuot this, but he doesn't give a dam and hasn't done anything to remove these unconstitutional laws and give freedom and equal justice to the citizens here, so I will NOT OBEY THEIR UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS, I WILL SPEAK OUT, I WILL BE A CHEROKEE WITCH AND DO ALL THE THINGS THEY SAY I CAN'T AND THEN WHEN THEY PUT ME IN THAT UNSANTITARY INHUMANE JAIL OF THIERS BECAUSE I HAVE A RARE DEADLY DISEASE WHERE I CAN'T BE AROUND ANYTING UNATURAL OR IT WILL KILL ME, THEN MY CHILDREN CAN SUE THE HELL OUT OF THEM, THEN MAYBE VET'S AND THE CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN CAN LIVE IN A CONSTITUTIONAL, FREE, EGUAL LAW FOR ALL CITY INSTEAD OF THE HELLHOLE MODERN PLANTATION IT IS NOW
But then AssRat Al Lawson had the audacity to say, " I honor Vet's, we just put up a Memorial Wall for all soldiers who fought and died," and once again I seen he just isn't bright enough to get the point, So I put a sign up in my yard, as I do with other things they do and said to assrat Al Lawsoon, your dam Memorial Wall don't honor those Soldiers, for they fought for the Constitution of the United States and the God Given Bill of Rights and the Republic for which it stands and when you made unconstitutional laws, you went against what their names on that Wall was all about, and you Mock the Blood of Every Soldier on that Wall, but still they just don't give a dam here, for they have cops that fly rebel flags and founding families and connected and rich, now ruling thier new Plantation and that Plantation is in it's modern way as unfree and unfair and unequal as thier evil plantations from long ago, they just use uncosntitutional laws, bad cops, filthy jails, no good legal representation and constant pay probation instead of the slave whiip of long ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,And the bad part of this,, is that this is how it still is in small towns in the south like this one or the kkk, skinhead town of Kite Georgia 3 miles from here, where only 1 black family lives and all blacks fear to go, So when the dam Shawn Hannity and Bill O'Reilly's of Fox news say, they are not rascist towards President Obama or to most blacks, they don't know what the hell they are talking about, I dare Shawn Hannity or Bill O'Reilly to send a undercover black to live here and see how rascist and backwards and unconstitutional  and how mistreated the citizens not part of the New Plantation Owners have to put up with and live with in this hellhole Swainsboro Georgia with assrats like Al Lawson, Mayor, Cops, City Council, Emanuel County Sheriff mistreating all citizens but really mocking all Soldiers and Vets, by them believing they must be God, for they are taking the Bill of Rights, the US Constitution said was given to all citizens by God, sp they are fake non patriotic, Vet abusing, incompetent, non caring, fake dam Christians, just like they have been since their ancestors brought their ass here and after us American Indians fed them throught the winter they gave us small pox infested blankets and killed 80 million NDN's and took our land and those ancestors anchor babies like assrat Al Lawson, r still doing evil in Gods Name like they did when their ancestors came here with their bible and their guns and Mocked and used their own God, just like they do nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WAKE UP AMERICANS FOR THE ELITE RULE, YOU ONLY HAVE THE FREEDOMS THEY ALLOW  YOU TO HAVE AND NO MORE AND SOON YOU WON'T HAVE THAT......

No comments:

Post a Comment