As a Native American I do and our Medicine Men and Shamans still speak with our Star Ancestors, the Spirit Ones and yes the Ancient Ones
And if we do not heed this message soon WE ARE ALL DOOMED, FOR MOTHER EARTH IS DYING AND MOTHER NATURE IS REAPING HER REVENGE
SO HELP RECYCLE, DON'T USE PLASTIC, NOURISH MOTHER EARTH
AND MOST OF ALL SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AS FAR AS IT CAN GO
PLEASE AND THANK U
I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment