Surviving with Systemic Mastocytosis: Live Well..Love Much..Laugh Often: Another Year!!! Do you Facebook???: Well another year has gone by I'm now 45! I have such an awesome family!!! It's so important to have a supportive family when living...
Ah I have lived and almost died 3 times from this horrible disease, one that rules every aspect of your life, for your body considers everything a allergy and threat and goes out to attack it and almost kills u when it does, and I mean everything, what u eat, what u wear, what u breathe, what u smell, what u touch, medicines, so that is why it is so dam horrible
I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment