I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Saturday, October 26, 2013
False Teachers by Shai Linne NEW SONG + Lyrics - Fal$e Teacher$
This is for all the fake Christians here in this Vet hating, rascist hellhole town of Swainboro Georgia I moved to, if there is a hell this is where it is, so I send this song to this town that rack up Veterans for speaking the freedoms they fought for and that don't care about abused, neglected animals and the churches that would not help me save a litter of dying pups, only PETA helped me, they are going to be surprised who is in thier heaven and who isn't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment