I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Friday, October 11, 2013
Michael Tellinger's presentation of the annunaki and more! MUST WATCH!
I have been working on finishing the sequency of the 3's 3,6,9 Nikola Tesla said would unlock keys to Universe and all along I knew the Annunaki would be part of it, and I believe they will return in 2022, all of us American Indians, believe we came from the Star people and that they would come back, before we can destroy Mother Earth and all on her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment