As a Civil Rights Journalist, I didn’t think unconstitutional Swainsboro Georgia could get worse, but they did
This unconstitutional Vet Hating, cop abusing backward small southern city,
Swainsboro Georgia and all of Emanuel County, just like the City, and
espiecially ate up rascist Kite Georgia, also in this county, when I thought
they couldn’t get worse, when they threatened to take me, a 61 year old female
Vietnam PTSD Vet to jail, just because, when they where arresting my care
givers, I have to have because of the two rare deadly diseases I have, when I
spoke up in loud voice, and said a cuss words, cops threatened to arrrest me, to
hell with the fact that I am a soldier that fought for the right to my
constitutional freedoms, they don’t care here, so they where going to arrest me
for disorderly conduct, which because of my two rare diseases would kill me if I
went to jail, but luckly I had VA hotline on phone, recording cops, so they
didn’t arrest me, now I am putting my speech on signs in front yard, and
practicing my freedom of Speech that way, then I find out, they made a law, that
makes it illegal to do any thing their Christian faith says is bad, no
astrology, no numerology, esp, palmstry, clairvoyance, so by doing that they
Discriminated against me as a American Indian, for we have done all those things
for thousands of years, so they protect their religion and it’s practices and
take other religions practices away. They also where the same ones, that
screamed the loudest, when they thought President Obama was going to take thier
Constitutional Right to bare arms away, they ranted and raved and called
President Obama the n word and more and the threats they made, as to what they
would do, if their dam rights where took away, where as bad as things they did
in not so Civil War, but that shows their neverending hypocracy here, and the
rascism is bad here, and the judicial system is like cattle being herded , one
public defender, for whole Emanuel County, and she tells most everyone to cop to
the charges, so this is the new way to take voting rights and food stamps from
blacks, minorities and poor, for they know they can’t hire a lawer so they will
offer them to cop for a low grade felony, knowing this takes their voting rights
away and if it is drugs, their foodstamps also, so welcome to the new Georgia
Modern Plantation Owners and Rulers, Same Masters, Same Attitude, just new era.
THEN TODAY I FIND OUT THE WORSE THEY HAVE DONE TO DATE, THE SCHOOL HERE IN
SWAINSBORO GEORGIA, PUT A BLACK BOY IN THE CORNER, JUST BECAUSE HE SAID HURRAY
WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WON FOR SECOND TIME, NOW US ADULTS THAT HAVE TO OBEY THESE
MODERN DAY PLANTATION RULERS AND THEIR UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS IS ONE THING, BUT
WHEN THEY DO THIS TO ANY KID, ESPIECIALLY A BLACK KID, PROUD TO SEE A BLACK
PRESIDENT, THIS GOT ON MY LAST AMERICAN INDIAN NERVE FOR SURE, FOR US AMERICN
INDIANS, KNOW ALL TO WELL, WHAT OPPRESSION AND SUPPRESSION IS, FOR WE HAVE LIVED
WITH IT FOR OVER 500 YEARSS AND THIS IS WHY, I FIGHT WITH WORDS TO TRY TO BRING
WHAT I HAVE FOUGHT FOR AND WANTED SINCE MY HIPPIE 60 DAYS Freedom, Justice and
Equality and Constitutional rights for all, that I as a Soldier fought for and
all Soldiers fought and died for, So I guess Emanuel County and Swainsboro
Georgia, think they are God, because they are making it where only the things
that are good in their religion can be practiced and are taking our GOD GIVEN
UNALIENABLE RIGHTS FROM ALL OF US CITIZENS, THAT ARE NOT PART OF THE POWERFUL,
RICH OR THE NEW MODERN PLANTATION MASTERS…………SO BAD AND SAD
No comments:
Post a Comment