Well even though my Son and his
girlfriend are in jail and so my caregivers are gone, and it has been a over a
32 hours, no bond, no first appearance, and cops threatening to take me to jail,
even though I told them it would kill me because of my very rare allergy
leukemic disease, which makes me unable to leave house or be around anything not
natural, just because I cussed their assess out and flipped them the bird, then dared them to take me to jail,
they were going to for disorderly conduct, until I enlightened them that the
Supreme Court had a case in which a couple yelled and cussed and gave finger to
cops and was charged with disorderly conduct and the Supreme court ruled for the
couple that yelling and cussing the cops was protected under freedom of speech
and that giving them the finger was protected under freedom of expression, so
once I quoted this supreme court ruling to them I dared them to take me to jail,
for that and because they stressed me after I warned them if I get stressed this
rare disease causes me to release millions of mast cells and toxic histimines
into my brain and sends me into a state of medical psychosis and causes me to
get paranoid, and hostile and dilusional, so I told them that tommorow I will
call ACLU and sue them for not only causes me to become sick but for causing me
to become medically psychotic and then going off on them and them trying to take
my constitutional rights away, by turning those rights into disorderly
conduct,
NOW THEY TOOK MY SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TO JAIL MY ONLY CAREGIVERS THEY SAY FOR STEALING A PLANT, BUT YET WHEN I CALLED THEM FOUR TIMES ON MAN ACROSS THE STREET FOR NEGLECTING AND ABUSING HIS DOG, THEY DID NOTHING, SO THEY CARE MORE ABOUT A MATERIAL PLANT, THAT MY SON OR GIRLFRIEND DID NOT HAVE ON THEM, JUST SOMEONE SAYING THEY DID IT, WHILE NOT GIVING A DAM THAT A DOG IS BEING ABUSED AND NEGLECTED HERE IN MY HELL, CALLED SWAINSBORO GEORGIA
SO BAD 60 YEAR OLD PTSD, TWO DEADLY RARE DISEASED VET, GETS THREATENED WITH JAIL AND SON AND CAREGIVERS I HAVE TO HAVE TAKEN AND NO BOND OR FIRST APPEARENCE, WHILE DOG ABUSER IS FREE AND CELEBRATION INDEPENCE DAY TO ABUSE DOG, WHILE MY SON IS IN JAIL AND I HAVE NO CARE GIVERS, AND IF I GO INTO ALLERGIC SHOCK OR BLEED TO DEATH BECAUSE MY BLOOD DON'T CLOT, I CAN DIE HERE WITHOUT MY CAREGIVERS HERE, SO HOW IS THIS FAIR OR JUSTICE?????
NOW THEY TOOK MY SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TO JAIL MY ONLY CAREGIVERS THEY SAY FOR STEALING A PLANT, BUT YET WHEN I CALLED THEM FOUR TIMES ON MAN ACROSS THE STREET FOR NEGLECTING AND ABUSING HIS DOG, THEY DID NOTHING, SO THEY CARE MORE ABOUT A MATERIAL PLANT, THAT MY SON OR GIRLFRIEND DID NOT HAVE ON THEM, JUST SOMEONE SAYING THEY DID IT, WHILE NOT GIVING A DAM THAT A DOG IS BEING ABUSED AND NEGLECTED HERE IN MY HELL, CALLED SWAINSBORO GEORGIA
SO BAD 60 YEAR OLD PTSD, TWO DEADLY RARE DISEASED VET, GETS THREATENED WITH JAIL AND SON AND CAREGIVERS I HAVE TO HAVE TAKEN AND NO BOND OR FIRST APPEARENCE, WHILE DOG ABUSER IS FREE AND CELEBRATION INDEPENCE DAY TO ABUSE DOG, WHILE MY SON IS IN JAIL AND I HAVE NO CARE GIVERS, AND IF I GO INTO ALLERGIC SHOCK OR BLEED TO DEATH BECAUSE MY BLOOD DON'T CLOT, I CAN DIE HERE WITHOUT MY CAREGIVERS HERE, SO HOW IS THIS FAIR OR JUSTICE?????
Another attempt to get Swainsboro Georgia leaders and Enforcers to give us Vet's and citizens our God Given Rights back they took away
police violation of my constitutional rights that almost killed me
I thank you for your offer, but as far as the police, I talked to the Chief
and he said, that no officers where dispatched out here on July 6th, but that is
not so, a officer name Corey came and unlawfully went into my son's apartment,
and I was already in a total state of PTSD and medical psychosis brought on by
my rare miloproleferated systemic mastocytosis, when officers that arrested my
son and his girlfriend just because someone said they saw them with a stolen
plant, my sons girlfriend was walking my dog, they where not caught at a scene
of stealing anything nor caught with any stolen property only one old ladys word
and they are my full time care givers that I must have, and when I questioned
his reason for arresting my son, and raised my voice,the officer threatened to
take me to jail for disorderly conduct, and with my rare disease if I go to
jail it will kill me, as I am home bound and cannot be outside or around any
unatural things, so his agressiveness sent me into a total PTSD state and
medically psychotic state and my alter split personality came out and cussed and
flipped him the bird and he was going to arrest me, and I told him the Supreme
court said cussing a cop, calling him names, questioning them, arqueing with
them and giving them a obcene gesture as been ruled by Supreme court as freedom
of speech and freedom of expression, I then went into mast cell melt down and
allergy shock over that July 3rd insident, then on July 6th a cop came to my
door, and said he came to get medicine for my sons girlfriend they arrested on
the 3rd, I told him, they lived in the apartment attached to my house, I asked
him to wait outside as I was still in a state of terror and medical psychosis,
but he came into apartment anyway and that set off my PTSD again and a total
medical psychoitc melt down and so I cussed and told him, and I left apartment
and I cussed him and when I did he got right in my face, his name is Corey
something and he threatened me to arrest me for disorderly conduct and then I
knew that would kill me so my mast cells got so bad, I was in meltdown and
going into allergic shock, so I called VA emergency hotline and I was talking to
them for about 30 minutes when 3 more officers came and that flipped me so bad,
I handed phone with VA hotline lady on it and had her talk to the cops, then
paramedics came and I was going into allergic shock and then I just got
report and they accused me of being aggressive to those officers when I never
left my house and did nothing to them, and my x daughter in law that lives with
me, that just finished 3 years of law school was a witness I did nothing
aggressive to officers and so does VA Hotline lady who is preparing a recording
of the whole incident for me, and she suggested I call the ACLU and bring a law
suit for officers putting me into a stare of PTSD and medical psychosis and
allergic shock, as she agreed the Supreme court did say cussing, arqueing etc is
protected in constitution and that no Vet with PTSD should be treated in such a
manner, expiecially a 61 year old woman vet with severe PTSD and two rare
deadly diseases, so this cannot happen in the future to Vets exerrcising the
rights they fought for, I told the cop that came into apartment when he
illegally entered it and caused me to cuss him and he threatened to arrest me,
that supreme court said not only can anyoine do that, but no crime can be
charged as a result of anyone practicing those constitutional rights, that cop
said he did not give a dam what the supreme court said, and I guess he was one
that called three more cops, so I did as u said and Monday I tried to talk to
Chief to make a complaint against the officer that put me on psychotic state on
July 3rd and July 6th and what happened and he even said, If I talk dirty they
can arrest me, and that he didn't dispatch any officers to my house on Saturday
and has no report of it, but yet paramedics say I was aggressive towards cops
that chief said was not sent here, and VA Hotline lady talkk to cops he said was
not here and my x daughter in law was here when cops he said wasn't sent her, so
how can I talk to a Chief that after letting him know what I did was my
constitutional right and him say I can't do it and say he sent no cops here,
when I have multiple witnesses they where and everyone lying for the
cops,,,,,,,,,,so my mast cell specialist and my VA shrink and ACLU, told me to
get officers name which poIice chief has not given and who is saying no cops
came here saturday, the VA is very concerned about me and said the way this town
is treating any Vet is wrong, but espiecially Vets with severe PTSD and me two
rare deadly diseases that can kill me instantyl if I am stressed or around any
unnatural thing, this started in end of June when I called about dog across the
street at 302 W Church St Apt A being abused and neglected and cops did nothiing
so I sent pics of dog through FB, YouTube, SPCA and PETA, PETA emailed me back
and said they are going to handle the dog, as the pictures show the dog has
severe dermatitis from flea infestation, I tried to get help from Chief on dog
when officers did nothing for dog, by emailing pictures of dog to the Chief,
he did nothing so I was forced to go to PETA,SPCA and to the White house, that
is why they don't like me, and because even though I am not a Hacker, I belong
to Anonymous and to a Native American Womens Veterans group with access to the
White House and President Obama and to head of VA, so when cops did these other
things to me.on July 3rd and 6th, it is because the cops have made it clear,
they do not care about VETS, and they will not allow anyone to question them,
arque with them, use bad language or give obscene gestrues and will arrest such
persons even after I told them it was unconstitutional to threaten me or anyone,
so they terrorized a 61 VET and caused me to go psychotic and almost died for
exercising my constituional rights, I fought for then lie and cover for cops
while neglecting dog abusing is left alone to continue to abuse and neglect that
dog, that started this whole thing,,,,,,,,,so tell me how I can trust this
Police Chief or Department, 3 of the officers on July 3rd that arrested my son
and his girlfriend my caregivers where nice, one that threatened me into terror
not good, cop that came on July 6th and illegally entered my sons apartment and
threatened me into a total psychotic melt down and allergic shock very bad cop,
the 3other cops that showed up after he came that talked to VA lady I was in
such a psychotic meltdown I can't say anything about those cops as I was totally
in shock,,,,,,,,,,,,,so I cannot work this out in the way you are suggesting as
long as these cops lie for each other and continue to say, they will not respect
the constitutional rights to cuss, arque,question and use obscene gestures,
nothing can be done until they understand that this is my and everyones
right and that supreme court said they cannot treaten action and now I know and
feel they are out to get me anyway they can and my son and his girlfirend
also......all because we stood up for our rights I fought for, thank u very
much Betty RoundHead 4782689148 and a message dated 7/8/2013 6:02:31 P.M.
Eastern Daylight Time, nottoc@nctv.com writes:
This I sent unconstitutional, unhonorable Swainsboro Georgia Mayor Schwabe, Police Chief Randy, bad Al Lawson and do nothing to honor constitution and Vet's city councilMs.Roundhead,I regret that you have had a stressful experience involving City law enforcement. I am certainly willing to offer whatever assistance I may in any discussion or resolution of any situation that you feel was mishandled by City personnel.I am very proud of our Police Department and have great trust in the judgment of Chief Ellision. Many of our officers are also veterans and I would be very surprised if you did not receive fair treatment from them. I would suggest that you request some time from the Chief to carefully address your concerns, and if I need to become involved, I will do so, as I did in the situation with the drainage issue under you house.I hope that you are feeling better now, and that we can work with you to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.Respectfully,Charles SchwabeMayor, City of Swainsboro
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Betty RoundHead <talkstograywolf@aol.com> wrote:
I am writing for I am a 61 year old female veteran with sever PTSD & rare disease that when stressed sends me into state of medical psychosis and allergic shock, and on July 3 & 9th your officers threatened me numerous times to arest me, because they sent me into a severe state of PTSD and Medical psychosis, which almost killed me, if VA had not intervened I would be dead, just for cussing and givnig cops the finger, both of which is protected under the United States Constitution, I talked to City Sherrif and he was either unaware of this being a constitutional right or did not care, but I send him all the cases that ruled this and other stuff covered under constitution, VA lady I called on suicide hotline told me to get a ACLU attorney and sue, but Chief says he does not have names of cops that came on July 6th or dispatch, but VA lady talked to those officers and had them call paremedics as they had caused me to go into mast cell pschosis and deadly alllergic shock..........I can send u all the case law saying what I did was my constitutional right,,,, thank u Betty RoundHead
In this instance they took my Rights as a Cherokee Indian to practice our Spiritual Practices, as they made city ordiances banning the practice of all that goes against their Religion but is practiced by us Cherokee Witches, so this time they played God again by taking God Giving Rights away, as they think they are god, but they are not, they are just corrupt, unconstitutional, unhonorable, Vet mocking fakes that care only about their power and the elite of this town, but this time they took Constitutional Right of Religion , American Indian Act of 1978, and Separation of Church and State so this is worse
I asked them you all whined when you thought President Obama was going to take your gun rights away, you called him all kinds of names, threatened to sucede again from the Republic, so they are all for the Constitution when it comes to their Rights, hypocrits at their best these Rulers and Enforcers of Swiansboro Georgia are
Why Swainsboro Georgai do you take my right as a American Indian to practice my Indian practices and protect your Religion, u r not God and you do not Represent God, u only make your Jesus Weep and your Devil dance with your unconstitutional, unhonorable actions of taking our God Given Rights Away and Religion u went to far
What I sent to ACLU and Department of Justice on them taking My American Indian Spiritual Practices Away
In a message dated 8/23/2013 4:34:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
TalksToGrayWolf@aol.com writes:
I am a Native American Cherokee, and the town I live in is a very religious town and it has a ordinance, that prevents me from doing things as a Native American and a Cherokee Witch and denies me the abiity to do the stuff that I have done for over 20 years as a paranormal researcher,The ordinance is Sec. 62-10 Fortunetelling etc prohibited,her is exact ordinance and all things in there is part of my Native American Spiritual Practices and my work as a Paranormal researcher, I do not get paid but I do take offerings for this work
It shall be unlawful for any person,where a charge is made, a donation accepted or a purchase of any article of merchandise is made in connection therewith, to engage in any capicity, directly or indirectly, in the practice of fortunetelling, phrenology, clairvoyance,palmistry,astrology or other kindred practices, businesses, or professions, astrology, clairvoyance, fortunetelling is part of my Native American practice and also my clairvoyance in my paranormal research, the goverment gave Native Americans special Spiritual rights, in the 70's to practice our traditional NDN ceromonies and the Cherokee's have always had Witches, which use all the above things I feel are unconstitutional and do prohibet me from my ancient traditional Cherokee NDN practices and keeps me from doing my paranormal research, so I really ask that you help me with this on bottom is two other ordiances that they used to take my constitutional rights from me in July, but it is this one here that for now concerns me the most, for I am a Native American and I have the right to do this, and it is because this is such a overly religious ran town, that they take these practices away.
The ordiances also take away me and everyone's freedom of speech and expression, as they did to me on July 3d and 6th of this year, by threatening to arrest me, when officer told me to lower my voice and shut up, I cussed and he got mad as did officer on the 6th, and I had to shut up because I have a rare disease that keeps me homebound, as my body thinks anything unnatural is a enemy and sends thousands of allergy cells to attack, which then throws me into allergic shock, so he denied me my freedom of speech and expression, because the threat of jail would have been a death sentence for me, because of rare disease, so I shut up rather than go to jail where I would have gone into allergic shock, before they could process me into the jail, and I am a 61 year old Vet with severe PTSD, which they provoked and provoke on a regular basis with most all Vets here, then when they act in a PTSD state they take them to jail for disorderly conduct, they did this to a recent Black Vet the night of July 6th, also as they did to him last year and tazed him bad, so knowing this, I had to shut up, and officer on July 6th, was so agressive he through me into a severe PTSD state, then because of my rare disease, I went medically psychotic, and then I went into allergic shock, had I not ran to my house and called VA hotline, he would have arrested me and I was already going into shock, when VA hotline lady, had the paramedics called out, saying that if they kept on it would kill me, so as a result of this, because I fear they will put me in jail and it would kill me, I am afraid to leave my house and am now left afraid to be Cherokee and practice our ancient teachings and ceromonies or to do my paranorml research, I did what VA siad and tryed to file a complaint agianst the officers, but when I went to the Swainsboro Police department the Chief of Police Randy Ellison, told me that his officers where acting under city ordinances and only doing their job, and that I needed to take it up with the ordinances, I said ok, but I feel the cops take a Oath to protect and uphold the US Constitution instead of unconstitutional city ordinances, I tried to talk to Mayor Schwabe, but when he found out I was a member of ACLU, he will not talk to me, thank you very much and I really hope you can help meWhat I would like ACLU to do about thisI would like you to get these unconstitutional city ordinances changed, so that I can has a Native American practice my ancient traditional ceromonies and to be able to do my paranormal research and if possible to get rid of the ordinances they are using to give cops right to come at Vet's with PTSD in aggressive manner and tone, provoking them into a PTSD state, then arresting them for disorderly conduct, for doing nothing more than acting in a PTSD State they go serving this country and for exercising the consttutional rights they fought for, and for all the other minorities and poor that they are using these unconstitutional ordinances to rack them up, to keep getting fines, probation money over and over,
as for them almost killing me, I lived, but I live in total fear of leaving my house and this is no way any citizen should have to live, espiecialy a Vet, with severe PTSD.
Witchcraft is recognized in the United States as a legitimate religion. In
1985, Dettmer v Landon (617 F Supp 592) the District Court of Virginia pursuant
to rule 52 (a) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure ruled that Witchcraft is
a legitimate religion and falls within a recognizable religious category In 1986
in the Federal Appeals court fourth circuit. Butzner, J. affirmed the decision
(799 F 2d 929) Since in most cases Federal law, even case law supersedes state
law in this type of matter, the affirmation by judge Butzner clearly sets
Witchcraft as a religion under the protection of constitutional rights. The
Church of Wicca (or Witchcraft) is clearly a religion for First Amendment
purposes.
While there are certainly aspects of Wiccan philosophy that may strike most
people as strange or incomprehensible. The mere fact that a belief may be
unusual does not strip it of constitutional protection. Accordingly the Court
concludes that the Church of Wicca. of which the plaintiff is a sincere
follower. is a religion for the purpose of the free exercise clause." Williams.
J. 1985 Dettmer v. Landon Supra. ³We agree with the district court that the
doctrine taught by the Church of Wicca is a religion." Butzner. J. 19864th
Circuit. Dettmer v. Landon Supra.
The equal protection clause is guaranteed to all people and groups. If one
group of people is entitled to equal protection than all groups are. Witchcraft
is accepted as a religion, therefore, Witches are entitled to the same
protections as al] other religious groups; under the equal protection clause of
the Fourteenth Amendment. ³First and Fourteenth Amendments insures without
qualification that a state may not forbid the holding of any religious belief or
opinion, nor may it force anyone to embrace any religious belief or to say or
believe anything in conflict with his religious tenets. USCA Const. Amend. 1,
(14 Africa v. Anderson 542 F. Supp. 224.") (16 FPD 212-216)
USCA ARTICLE VII # 2 states: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United
States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which
shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be The Supreme
Law of the Land; and the Judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything
in the Constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." In
light of the fact that Dettmer v. Landon supra, being a Federally Adjudicated
case. it is thereby protected by the Constitution. No state can override this
Federal adjudication. No Witch can be denied his/her civil liberty and right to
be a Witch, open and free, in any state in the land; within the parameters of
the Law.
And this I sent to Hellhole Swainsboro Georgia Rulers and Enforcers who taze Vets, just for acting in a state of PTSD and only doing what is constitutionally legal FOR ALL VETS
No comments:
Post a Comment