I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Monday, September 16, 2013
Police brutality caught on camera in Dekalb County, Georgia - Truthloader
Just more evidence of just how bad and unconstitutional these small southern Georgia towns are, I moved to one Swainsboro Georgia four years ago and I have seen more rascism, police misconduct and the taking of Constitutional freedoms through city laws, then I ever thought I would see in my life and the worse of all is that they are doing this to the very Soldiers that fought for and died or have PTSD like me, so sad, for they Mock the Blood of all Soldiers who ever fought,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment