I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Sunday, September 29, 2013
The Fracking Song (My Water's On Fire Tonight)
Mother Earth has been stripped and gutted of most all her minerals, jewels, oil and now they want to do the last thing that will just destroy Mother Earth for sure, that is why us American Indians are fighting against this, with all we have in us, for the earth is stripped, the dirt is toxic, the streams are toxic, the oceans are dying, the air is toxic, do the people that profit from this destruction and worse to come with Fracking, give a hoot about their generations of children as well as ours, that they will be left with earth, air and water, that will kill them all????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment