I have this blog, because I thought my Hippie activist days where over, until I moved to a small southern town, Swainsboro Georgia, a place so unconstitutional, they have ordinances taking rights of speech, freedom, expression & religion from it's people, but I am a Vet with PTSD & cops provoke Vet's into a PTSD state, then when they act in a PTSD state, they arrest Vet's, & that is Swainsboro Georgia's greatest shame of all
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Stories of a Child (Buggin Malone)
American Indian Rappers are not as famous as others, but we have great ones and they rap about the pain and abuse and total poverty the American Indians have been living through, ever since they took all from us, even Bill Clinton did a show on poverty in America and showed how NDN reservations are as bad as third world countrys and that is so sad and bad, and even worse is the Children, for the Children of all races are paying and will pay, the highest price for all the bad and destruction us humans are putting on mother earth and all on her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment